By using the Healthy Roots site or purchasing any related Service, you agree to the terms of this Agreement in electronic form. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you may not use this site. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Site and any related Service immediately. You must make contact at [email protected] with any questions relating to this agreement.
Do not use this Site or purchase any Service without reading this document.
Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it’s important that you understand the meaning of them. The list is not all-encompassing, and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
“Agreement” refers to this Liability Waiver;
“Healthy Roots” refers to our company, known as “Essential Health and Wellness, LLC”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the phrase is used;
“Service” refers to the services that we provide, including our coaching services and our Site;
“Site” refers to our website, www.AngelaGaffney.com, Healthy Roots Co-Op portal and online Master Class;
“Coach” refers to Essential Health and Wellness, including our coaching services and our Site;
“User” refers to anyone who uses our Service, including general visitors to our Site;
“You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Essential Health and Wellness.
What we offer:
Essential Health and Wellness, LLC, Healthy Roots, FGLG Master Class and www.AngelaGaffney.com provide health and wellness coaching services. Subject to this agreement, anyone 18 years of age or older is eligible to use this Site and agree to these terms to participate in any coaching service or product. By purchasing a Service, you electronically agree to these terms.
Professional Advice and Medical Disclaimer
The services offered by Essential Health and Wellness, LLC and our corresponding site are health and wellness information and are designed for informational purposes only. Nothing stated or posted on this site or available through any services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical or counseling care. For purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, or providing health or nutrition care, treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis, or advice. You should not rely on any information on this site or any related service as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult a physician or other health-care professional. Do not ever disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on the service. The use of any information provided on the service is solely at your own risk.
Waiver/Release/Assumption of Risk Terms
By participating in or purchasing a Service, you agree as follows:
- You understand that Service received by the Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical conditions. You understand that the Coach is not acting as a medical professional.
- You understand that health coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry. You understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by the Coach will be considered to be provided in the State of Colorado.
- By purchasing any Service provided by the Coach, you understand that Service is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during coaching sessions, the master course and/or Healthy Roots Co-Op program and afterwards, including your choices and decisions.
- By purchasing and participating in any Service provided by the Coach, you signify that you have been advised that an examination by a physician should be obtained by you prior to commencing a wellness, fitness and/or exercise program, or initiating a substantial change in dietary guidelines or the amount of regular physical activity performed. If you have chosen not to obtain a physician’s consent prior to beginning a Service with Coach, you hereby agree that you are doing so solely at your own risk. If you do not agree, you must contact [email protected] immediately and stop following any Service provided by Coach. In any event, by purchasing a Service, you acknowledge and agree that you assume the risks associated with any and all wellness and fitness related activities and/or exercises in which you participate. You acknowledge that Essential Health and Wellness, LLC and all subsequent Services are NOT medical advice and are NOT to replace the advice of health care professionals.
- You have been informed of, understand and are aware that any wellness, exercise, or fitness activities may cause injury. You understand that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in any wellness, exercise or fitness activities. You also have been informed of, understand and are aware that any wellness, exercise and/or fitness activities involve a risk of abnormal changes in blood pressure, fainting, and a remote risk of heart attack, stroke, other serious disability or death. Your participation is a voluntary activity in all respects, and you assume all risk of injury (including death), illness, damages or loss that may result from such participation in any and all activities arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with wellness activities. You acknowledge that participation in these activities is voluntary.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by the Coach are solely for the purpose of User in achieving defined goals. The User has the ability to give informed consent, and hereby gives such consent to the Coach in assisting User in achieving such goals.
- You understand Coach will protect User information as confidential unless User states otherwise in writing. If User reports child, elder abuse or neglect or threatens to harm User or someone else, the User understands that necessary actions will be taken, and User’s confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity.
Waiver & Release of Liability - You acknowledge that you have thoroughly read this page in its entirety and fully understand that it is a release of liability, and express assumption of risk and indemnity agreement to which you will be bound, and under which will be waiving important legal rights. You are aware and agree that by purchasing any service provided by Coach, you are giving up your right to bring a legal action or assert a claim against Essential Health and Wellness, LLC for its negligence, or for any defective product and/or service. You have read and voluntarily purchased a service and further agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from foregoing written agreement has been made. You agree, for yourself, your spouse, children, successors, heirs and assigns, and your employees, agents, or contractors, that the above representations are contractually binding, and are not mere recitals, and that should you or your successors assert any claim in contravention of this agreement, the asserting party shall be liable for the expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) incurred by the other party or parties in defending against any such action.